Can I use a wood filler on Rotten Wood?
- Yes. If you've got rotten wood, just pick out the really rotten bits. Then use our Wet Rot Wood Hardener. Once this has made your wood hard again it's ready for fixing with our High Performance Wood Filler.
Which wood filler wood should I use on hardwood?
- You can use either our Multi Purpose or High Performance Filler on Hardwood. And both come in a range of colours to help match the wood you're fixing.
Do your wood fillers also come in darker shades?
- Yes. Our Multi Purpose Wood Filler comes in White, Natural, Oak, Light, Medium & Dark, so you can get a really good match to whatever wood you're fixing. Our High Performance Filler comes in White, Natural & Dark.
Can I use wood filler in place of wood glue for a small piece of wood which came off furniture?
- No, you shouldn't use this instead of glue. But you could use the filler to repair the damage.
How thick can you apply wood filler to damaged wood?
- For smaller holes, our Multi Purpose Filler fills to 5mm, but you can fill deeper holes in several layers. Our High Performance Filler will fill to any depth.
After a filling a hole with wood filler, can you screw into that area?
- Once dry all of our Wood Fillers can be screwed, drilled or planed.
Can I use a wood filler to repair gaps in hardwood floor?
- You can use our Wood Fillers to repair damaged wooden floors. But you shouldn't use any fillers to fill the gaps in between floorboards.
- Can I use a wood filler on Rotten Wood?
Find THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR THE JOB
Where will you be working?