What's the difference between 5 Minute Filler and Big Hole Filler?
- Both can be used to fill large holes in your wall. Our Big Hole Filler takes longer to dry, but once it is dry it can be drilled and screwed.
Do your wall fillers come pre-mixed, or will I have to mix the filler myself?
- Most of our wall fillers are ready mixed, so you can get straight on with the repair. But you can get our Multi Purpose Wall Filler as a powder, than needs mixing, great for larger jobs.
In what sizes does the Quick Drying Filler come in?
- The Quick Drying Filler comes in 100g tube, 330g tube & 600g tub to suit all project sizes.
Will I have to sand down your Smooth Finish Filler to achieve the desired effect?
- Yes. Our Smooth Finish Fillers leave a great finish, but for the best results you will need to give it a light sand before decorating.
Can I use the Smooth Finish Multi Purpose Filler to repair an brickwork?
- Our Multi Purpose Filler works on plaster, stone, concrete and wood. And you can use in inside or out.
- What's the difference between 5 Minute Filler and Big Hole Filler?
Find THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR THE JOB
Where will you be working?